Ojasweb Offers Professional PPC Management, Web Development, and Facebook Advertising Solutions
Learn how to advertise on YouTube in Nigeria and discover the secrets of turning your little investment into a huge success. Advertising your brand on YouTube has great potential for high returns – and I will tell you why.
Firstly, it is a known fact in marketing and advertising, that video adverts draw more attention from customers; have a higher compelling and convincing power on customers and brings in higher returns than just text adverts. YouTube, is the most popular video sharing site on the internet, and there is no telling how much it has to offer you in your video advertising quest.
Being the most popular video sharing site highlights the volume of traffic on its pages, seeking videos of various categories. Internet marketers and business owners in Nigeria, who are smart enough to advertise on YouTube, have reaped a lot of benefit from it.
I would add too, that it is high time more Nigerian business owners joined their contemporaries both in Nigeria and the world over, to advertise their brand on YouTube.
That said, let us delve into the business of this article and reveal how you can position your business for growth in Nigeria by advertising your brand in YouTube.
- To get started, first create a Google AdWords account. If you already have one, then go to adwords.google.com/video to create your video advert campaign.
- On the next step, you have to link your AdWords account to your YouTube account. On the navigation menu, you will find the option, “Linked YouTube accounts.” Click on it to get this done.
- It is time to select the general settings for your ad. Setting your daily budget is important here, as it will determine the maximum amount you are willing to pay for your advert daily. This way, you can control how much you spend to advertise on YouTube.
- The next step is where you will set the target locations for your ad. If your product will sell more in a particular city, region, country etc., then it will be wise to target those areas only. By doing this, it is only people searching for videos on YouTube with your keywords (will come to this later in the article), that will see your video ad.
- The next step is where you will upload your video ad. Upload it straight to your YouTube account. Make sure that your video is well formatted and edited to bring the expected results.
- There are so many other settings you can navigate to your taste to enhance your advert and bring in buyers:
- Running Time: with this setting, you can choose what time of the day your ad will run or be displayed to viewers. You can choose 8am – 4pm which are the average work hours or 11 pm – 6am when potential customers are likely to be asleep as your “no-display” periods. Evenings and weekends may be more rewarding periods as your buyers are likely in their leisure, surfing on YouTube. You must however, note that “ad display periods” are dependent on what you are advertising and who you are selling to.
- Target Devices: You can choose target devices to advertise to. It could be mobile, desktop, laptop, tablets etc. If your customers are likely to be students, then targeting mobile devices will pay off.
- Use the Google Keyword Tool to find the relevant keywords for your advert. You must be as thorough as possible because using the right keywords will bring you the right customers and eliminate the wrong ones who do not need your product or service. Enter your choice keywords and get your ad ready for launch.
Finally, like they say, practice makes perfect. Therefore, when you are set to advertise on YouTube, you will keep learning and improving on YouTube advertising. Very soon, your brand will gain popularity in Nigeria, and you will keep smiling to the bank!
To further make advertising on Google interesting and rewarding, i have prepared a practical and straight-to-the-point free eBook for business owners who would like to advertise their business on Google. DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK NOW and learn the amazing tips that can help you increase your ads performance.
Need a professional, experienced and full-time Google AdWords expert to manage your campaigns and run them profitably? We’ve done it for countless businesses in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and individuals in other countries. Contact us today for a free ten minutes consultation and advice on how to profit your business advertising on Google.