Which of the following statements on urine production is not correct?
- A. Concentrated urine is produced under the control of antidiuretic hormone
- B. The total volume of urine produced depends on the need for water excretion
- C. if there is an excess intake of water, dilute urine is excreted.
- D. if there is a shortage of water in the body the volume of urine produced decreases
- E. in the presence of antidiuretic hormone dilute urine is produced.
Ans: A. Concentrated urine is produced under the control of antidiuretic hormone