Microbiology Seminar Topic – Bacterial Cholera INTRODUCTION Cholera is an infection of the small intestine caused by various strains of a bacterium known as vibrio cholera: epidemic cholera is an acute, painful and often...Read More
- Goodwill is taken into account in partnership when?
- When partners maintain fixed capital accounts, the correct entries for a partner’s share of profit is?
- When a discount is allowed, the accounting entry is debit Discount allowed and credit?
- Which of the following is not correct? It is the _______?
- Which of the following is not a debit item in the partnership profit and loss appropriation account?