Microbiology Seminar Topic – Bacterial Cholera INTRODUCTION Cholera is an infection of the small intestine caused by various strains of a bacterium known as vibrio cholera: epidemic cholera is an acute, painful and often...Read More
- Which of the following is a prime cost?
- The amount for which a business is sold is that?
- Money receiving from a customer is recorded in the customer’s account and bank account; the accounting concept applied is?
- Which of the following does not form part of shareholders fund?
- When shares are sold ‘at par’ it means they are issued at?