Microbiology Seminar Topic – Bacterial Cholera INTRODUCTION Cholera is an infection of the small intestine caused by various strains of a bacterium known as vibrio cholera: epidemic cholera is an acute, painful and often...Read More
- Al-cawrah for a man is from the?
- Q.17:26-27 warns Muslims not to squander their wealth as squanderers are brothers of the?
- The number of lashes prescribed for the consumption of alcohol is?
- According to Hadītℎ 6 of an-Nawawi, it is better to avoid ambiguous matters in order to?
- Musnad as a work on Hadīth is credited to?