The network of double membrane that helps to convey materials through the cytoplasm is the A. plasma membrane B. vacuolar membrane C. nuclear membrane D. endoplasmic reticulum E. mitochondrion Ans: D. endoplasmic...Read More
In unicellular organisms, essential nutrients can be transported directly to all parts of their body by the process of diffusion only because unicellular organisms have
In unicellular organisms, essential nutrients can be transported directly to all parts of their body by the process of diffusion only because unicellular organisms have A. a large surface area to volume ratio B. a large volume...Read More
Euglena moves by the A. Whipping action of its flagellum B. Beating of its cilia C. rotating action of the flagella D. pushing out a jet of water from an organelle E. beating the pseudopodia and cilia simultaneously. Ans: A....Read More
Which of the following is not present in the nucleus of a cell? A. Chromosomes B. Nucleolus C. Mitochondrion D. Genes E. Chromatin. Ans: C....Read More
- Goodwill is taken into account in partnership when?
- When partners maintain fixed capital accounts, the correct entries for a partner’s share of profit is?
- When a discount is allowed, the accounting entry is debit Discount allowed and credit?
- Which of the following is not correct? It is the _______?
- Which of the following is not a debit item in the partnership profit and loss appropriation account?