Double fertilization is said to occur in flowering plants because A. two embryos are formed B. one egg is fertilized twice C. two sperms fertilize each egg D. one embryo and an endosperm nucleus are formed E. two sperms and tow...Read More
The ability of organisms to maintain a constant internal environment is known as A. diuresis B. endosmosis C. plasmolysis D. dialysis E. homeostasis. Ans: E....Read More
This stage of mitosis is characterized by the A. movement of the chromosomes to the poles B. arrangement of chromosomes on the equatorial plate C. centromeres moving apart along the spindle D. interaction of the spindles with...Read More
What sage of mitotic division is represented in the diagram of the cell illustrated above? A. Prophase B. Telophase C. Anaphase D. Metaphase E. Interphase Ans: A. Prophase...Read More
In aerobic respiration, oxidative phosophoylation takes place in the A. cytoplasm B. mitochondria C. lysosome D. vacuoles E. ribosomes Ans: B....Read More
- Goodwill is taken into account in partnership when?
- When partners maintain fixed capital accounts, the correct entries for a partner’s share of profit is?
- When a discount is allowed, the accounting entry is debit Discount allowed and credit?
- Which of the following is not correct? It is the _______?
- Which of the following is not a debit item in the partnership profit and loss appropriation account?