A group of market women sell at least one of yam, plantain and maize. 12 of them sell maize, 10 sell yam and 14 sell plantain. 5 sell plantain and maize, 4 sell yam and maize, 2 sell yam and plantain only while 3 sell all the three items. How many women are in the group?Read More
The network of double membrane that helps to convey materials through the cytoplasm is the A. plasma membrane B. vacuolar membrane C. nuclear membrane D. endoplasmic reticulum E. mitochondrion Ans: D. endoplasmic...Read More
In unicellular organisms, essential nutrients can be transported directly to all parts of their body by the process of diffusion only because unicellular organisms have
In unicellular organisms, essential nutrients can be transported directly to all parts of their body by the process of diffusion only because unicellular organisms have: A. a large surface area to volume ratio B. a large volume...Read More
- Goodwill is taken into account in partnership when?
- When partners maintain fixed capital accounts, the correct entries for a partner’s share of profit is?
- When a discount is allowed, the accounting entry is debit Discount allowed and credit?
- Which of the following is not correct? It is the _______?
- Which of the following is not a debit item in the partnership profit and loss appropriation account?