If you spend money to promote your site and get traffic to your offer, definitely you’d need to know how many people actually click on your link. With web click counter, you’ll find it handy to monitor the performance of your campaign and where in your site people are actually visiting. Download the tool below.
About The Author
- What information can a Floodlight tag track using custom variables?
- You’re looking to examine performance by device type to compare conversions between desktop
- Miranda is running a search campaign on multiple engines
- What would you do first to report on data for your thank you page
- Top 5 Web Based Twitter Unfollow Tools