If you want people to stay on your site for some time before they can download your offer, this powerful plugin is the exact thing that you need. Delayed download plugin works perfectly in any wordpress site. The features are explained below in details…
There’s no doubt that today’s surfers are in more of a hurry than ever before. All you need to do is look at your bounce rate to know that. Most page visits last only seconds – hardly long enough for your readers to even see your offer, let alone act on it.
And if you’re offering something for free – such as a lead-generating report – the “grab and go” surfing style of today means readers are in and out so fast they sometimes don’t even remember where (or why) they downloaded your offer in the first place.
To say the least, that doesn’t bode well for your long-term business development. But even worse than that… drive-by page views are killing your conversions!
Announcing Delayed Download
Get your readers to stop and smell the roses – here’s what you can get your visitors to do with this plugin:
- Check out your latest offer.
- Join your mailing list.
- Enter a contest or giveaway.
- Read your terms and conditions.
- Consider related items or products.
Perhaps the best thing about this plugin though, is everything that is included:
- Easy one-click installation right from your WordPress dashboard.
- Failure-proof style for easy bypassing of pop-up if necessary.
- Unlimited delayed downloads for multiple offers.
- Full formatting available using the WordPress WYSIWYG editor.
- Works with all major autoresponders for easy insertion of opt-in forms.
- Multiple color/layout styles to match any blog.
- Customizable call to action button for better conversion rates.
- Ability to add images to your delay screen.
- Custom CSS fields for infinite variety.
- One-click addition of your delayed download to any post or page.
- Ability to trigger your download via a link or an image.
- Easy shortcodes so you don’t have to worry about fragile scripts that WordPress loves to break.
Delayed Download is quite simply the easiest way to get your visitors and buyers to take the next action, whether that be to read your terms, view related items, or consider an upsell offer. And with its simple installation process and familiar interface, you’ll be up and running in minutes.
Included Seller Tools
- Fully formatted HTML sales letter
- Fully formatted HTML thank you page
- Delayed Download plugin for WordPress
- Installation and usage guide (DOC and PDF)
- Box shot graphics (JPG and PSD)
- User Guide Graphics (JPG and PSD)
Usage Ideas For Quick ROI
- Add to your paid membership site as a member’s only perk
- Offer as a bonus for customers
- Offer as a bonus for customers buying from your affiliate link
- Give it to your paid coaching clients
- Use on your own sites
- Add value to your WordPress design services by including the plugin in your package
- Hire a programmer and have them improve your plugin by adding other PLR content to it