It is most likely that you already realize that video can be effective at grabbing the attention of people and enhancing sales conversion, however, the genuine issue lies in making these awesome videos that can turn the viewers into your paid customers.
It is possible that you get a video creation tool with a steep recurring cost and devote your time towards the learning curve…or you basically pay skillful person to make every video for you (obviously, this can get expensive regardless of the possibility that the work is modest, in light of the fact that you’re paying for every single video).
The untold secret to video marketing is to upload a whole lots of distinctive videos in your niche…create a channel, engage your viewers and watch the miraculous influx of human traffic to your website on a regular basis. Not only that videos drive traffic to your website, but increase your loyal subscribers and conversion.
Everyone is not a pro at creating awesome videos, yet everyone would like to upload great videos that can improve conversion. As said earlier, you can take the pain to learn how to use video creation tools, such as VideoMakerFX, or hire a professional video maker to create them for you; the choice depends on your ability, time, and financial status. If you have the time to learn using tools and create your own video, you could think of getting software that performs the magic. This short article is the user review of VideoMakerFX.
VideoMakerFX guarantees that it can offer you some assistance with putting out loads of attractive videos rapidly and at a cheap cost with minimal efforts. Now let’s take a brisk voyage through this product to perceive how it functions and if it can really offer you some assistance with increasing your website traffic and conversion:
Making videos for products is extremely popular, and one of the best video making software available at the moment is VideoMakerFX. VideoMakerFX was launched in May, 2014 and since then, the sales shoot up immediately through JVZOO affiliate. Amazingly, this tool has recorded the least refund/sales ratio when compared to other products in the same category.
I am not a pro video maker, but I found that it was super simple to use, and would recommend adding it to your marketing tool if you’re serious about your business. The catch and what makes this short review unique in relation to all the rest is that I emphatically commend the tool, which means that I found it helpful for the purpose it was created.
What I Found Amazing About VideoMakerfx
- Really cool animation for making captivating, amicable, and high converting videos. Although, nothing to exaggerate because you probably have seen similar products that look great, yet the style matters when conversion is the goal.
- Every one of the videos you make with the tool belongs to you, and you can do whatever suits you to them. They don’t get stored on an outside server, they are yours, and you can store them wherever you wish.
- Comes with 20 free music tracts to suit your audience, and to pass on your message without distraction. There’s theme for normal commercial tracts, moderate even tempo tracts , cheerful festive tunes, and some fairly rap styled.
- There are more than 240 animated slide scenes for making background pictures and illustrations
- Comprehensive tutorials, guides, a discussion forum where users can interact and discuss, and super support.
- Compatible with Windows operating system and Mac, and great quality graphics.
- It has a one-time payment value at $37 opposed to a recurring monthly subscription charge. The price has really go down compared to what it was in May 2014.
Although the price is $37 during the time of writing this review, however, it can go higher, or even lower depending on factors that are best known to the developers.
You can still get a full license VideoMakerFX at $37 through my partnership link, instead of paying $57 or more for direct purchase.
VideoMakerFX is Perfect for:
- Announcement of new products and/or services.
- Announcing new business opening
- Announcing menus or services
- Marketing your newly launched eBook, Kindle, or software.
VideoMakerFX is perfect for any occasion or promotion using sales pages or landing pages. All you need to do is to create a very much composed video, add it to your site, and engage with your visitors.
The shortcomings of VideoMakerFX
It isn’t so much that I succumbed to any false claims or hyped promotion from their sales page. Really their sales page is on the imprint and clarifies VideoMakerFX exceptionally well. What I missed initially was that every slide inside VideoMakerFX holds a predetermined number of characters and I discovered this excessively prohibitive. This to me is not good enough, but not a serious issue to others.
That’s just what I can say about the tool. It is plain and straightforward. VideoMakerFX is intended for short, coordinate pieces of sales videos. One great thing about the tool is the simplicity of usage. You don’t need to enroll in video creation classes before you can use it. However, you may not be too creative with your videos compared to what a professional video make would make. Remember, every good marketing tool/technique should focus on the following:
- Short and straightforward points
- Focused to your audience and equipped to make them make a move
- Helps you build trust and turn visitors into long term buyers
By including fluff you run the risk of confusing your visitors, and getting yourself bad recommendations
My closing remark is that if you plan to get VideoMakerFX to create tutorial and product review videos, the character limit might just not allow you to achieve your aim. While this review is real about the product, it is not a general opinion of the populace, but mine. Some limitations discussed herein might have been rectified in subsequent versions of the tool. Make sure you read the sales page and know exactly what you’re paying for before you initiate your transaction.
Get a full license VideoMakerFX at $37 through my partnership link with thank you.
If you’ve any addition to this review, please add your comment or contact me to update it.