<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- Responsive ad code --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-6051944540510504" data-ad-slot="6309158078" data-ad-format="auto"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- Second Responsive Ad --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-6051944540510504" data-ad-slot="7954014872" data-ad-format="auto"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>

Is Fiverr free? This is one of the questions newbies always ask whenever they contact us for help. Without wasting your time, we’ll answer the question and explain a couple of things about Fiverr. If you’re a complete noob, make sure you read other fiverr related articles on the blog before you setup your account.

Honestly speaking, fiverr is one of the easiest ways to make money online. As regards your question, Fiverr is absolutely FREE! But wait, how do they make money if it is FREE? Yes, they have a means of making money, but not by asking you to pay monthly due or subscribe to premium features like other freelance websites. In the next couple of paragraphs, i will explain some things about Fiverr. Here we go…

How Fiverr works?

Fiverr is easy to join, and it does not require any complex verification. In fact, you can join Fiverr in less than five minutes. All you need to do is to go to www.fiverr.com and click on sign up button at the top right corner. Once you clicked on the button, you’ll be directed to a place where you can fill the short registration form. After the registration, you need to check your email and click the verification link sent to you.

Now that you have signed up and verified your account, the next thing for you to do is to update your profile and add a profile picture. Of course, you can do that at your convenient time.

[et_bloom_inline optin_id=”optin_1″]

Working and making money on fiverr

You cannot make money on fiverr except you create a service and complete some projects. Services on fiverr are known as gigs. Once you updated your profile and create your services/gigs, you can start promoting it and share the links on social media. The only time you make money is when people ordered your service and you delivered the work. For instance, if your service is about “designing a website” you will make money ONLY when someone ordered the service and you COMPLETE the work.

How you get paid

The least you can charge on fiverr is $5. Assuming you offer to register a domain name for $5. Once a client ordered your gig and you complete the work, fiverr will take 20% commission and the remaining 80% would be yours. As at the time of writing this article, the commission is the only way fiverr makes money.

How do you withdraw your money?

I have published another article that explains how you can withdraw your money from Fiverr. In case you didn’t see the article, you can withdraw your money through PayPal, Payoneer or Direct bank deposit.

Need a personal guide on how to succeed on fiverr? Use the contact us button to send your request.